Nirouth, Chbar Ampov, Phnom Penh
|1 Bed||1 Bath||36 Sqm||1 Garage|
|Developer||The Peninsula Capital Co., Ltd.|
|Bedrooms in a unit||1 to 3|
|Floor areas||36 m² to 101 m|
|Location||Nirouth, Chbar Ampov, Phnom Penh|
One of the most exciting project launches of 2020, Vue Aston offers a sleek space in a 38 storey building, each unit offers plenty of amenities and facilities that you need for a comfortable life in the city.
Why we chose this project
1. Located right on the river bank with unobstructed views across the mekong river & Diamond Island
2. Right next door to the newly developing Norea Island, with a bridge already approved to connect to Koh Pich
3. 35% Guaranteed rental return over 5 years
4. Attractive starting price, payment terms & bank loan available
The Vue Aston project was developed by Peninsula Capital, and was jointly created and carefully designed by HKS Architects, the world’s top ten US, and the Golden Mantis Decoration Design Company of Internationally renowned, with luxury apartments as terminal products for the real estate market.
The project is located in the Nirouth subdistrict of Tieqiaotou district, the core area of the main city of Phnom Penh. Within three years, the area will be completed as a bridge connecting Diamond Island and Gandong New District. By then, the owners of Vue Aston will be able to reach Phnom Penh city centre within a few minutes.
At present, the project is surrounded by many cafes, shopping malls, banks and restaurants, and it has the geographical advantage of absolute convenience. The first phase of the project has a total of 38 floors, and the developer integrates the world’s top hotel facilities and services into one, providing each owner with super first-class facilities and other comfortable living services:
– The floor area of the project ranges from 39.69 square meters to 91.42 square meters.
– First-class property, all-round housekeeping service.
– Convenient parking service, large parking area and spacious entrance and exit.
– Provide chartered rents with annual rental returns of 5%-9% (increasing year by year).