|Developer||URBAN LIVING SOLUTIONS AND GOOD RAY DEVELOPMENT LIMITED (A Member of Goldfame Group)|
|# of Units||1600|
|Location||#1159, National road 2, Phum Prek Ta Nu, Sangkat Chak Angrae Leu, Khan Mean Chey, Phnom Penh. (2nd Entrance at Hun Sen Road)|
- PRIME LOCATION WITH EASY ACCESSIBILITIES
- COMMUNITY-FOCUSED DEVELOPMENT
- MODERN AND FUNCTIONAL DESIGN
- AFFORDABLE PRICE AND QUALITY HOME
- There were great support and success from phase one of the Urban Village project. Urban Living Solution, the developer, recently announced the official sale and construction of Urban Village’s phase two. It is an addition of two 56-storey residential buildings that consist of a variety of “luxury but affordable” residential units including three-bedroom, two-bedrooms, one-bedroom and loft.Urban Village is an award-winning project that focuses on community lifestyles. Urban Village project designs are inspired by the Cambodian traditional life. They add a modern twist to the project.It is a one-of-a-kind project that features a lot of green and community-dedicated spaces, where its residents can enjoy walking, cycling and relaxing outside.This aligns with the developer’s vision of providing a new alternative way of lifestyle to Phnom Penh’s rapid urbanisation and fast-growing population.“We believe urban living can be intelligently designed, providing the perfect home for a family while also providing fun and excitement outside the condo,” says the developer.Evidently around 45 percent of Urban Village’s phase one were devoted to green and open spaces including a park, a swimming pool, children’s playground and community walking and relaxing areas. It offers residents a unique experience of a modern lifestyle.Urban Living Solution didn’t want Urban Village project to be just another luxury residential condominium development in Phnom Penh, but a stunning well-designed complex where everyone can enjoy and grow together and provides people with a sense of community-focused spirit.This inclusive concept and creative designs earned Urban Hub three prestigious awards in May at Cambodia Property Awards ceremony organized by a Singapore-based Asia Property Guru.Awards include Best Condo Development (Cambodia), Best Condo Development (Phnom Penh), Best Condo Landscape Architectural Design. The project was also commended for Best Condo Architectural Design and Best Condo Interior Design.In a recent interview with a local newspaper, Catherine Chan, executive director of Urban Hub said, “We are an international company, but we are very end-user focused. We want to create real community living. That is our key point. Our theme is live, work and play.”On the other hand, CBRE Cambodia, a prominent Real Estate Agency based in Cambodia, recently named Urban Village Project, “a key successful affordable project in 2019”.
Urban Village is well-situated in one of the fastest-growing areas of Phnom Penh, a hotspot of real estate development, along Hun Sen Boulevard.
It is surrounded by schools, hospitals, businesses and big shopping malls including Japnese-mall Aeon 3. It is only 10 minutes drive from Phnom Penh city centre.
As of now, 99 % of Urban Village’s phase one that consists of 828 residential units within four 23-storey buildings were sold and will be ready for moving in late 2020, while phase two will be completed in 2022.
Urban Village is a project for all. The developer makes sure that it offers plenty of options that match the needs of the vast majority of people from low to middle-income potential buyers. To reach this goal, it offers easy and flexible payment plans including a 100 %t finance assistant with microfinance institutions.
Call now for more information and grab your dream homes.
1. International School of Phnom Penh 1 minute 2. Mercedes-Benz Showroom 1 minute 3. DNT 93 Community Mall 2 minutes 4. Embassy Neighborhood 3 minutes 5. Royal University of Laws & Economics 5 minutes 6. AEON Mall 10 minutes 7. BKK1 Neighborhood 10 minutes 8. Russian Market Neighborhood 10 minutes 9. Diamond Island 15 minutes FEES & TAXES
- Value Added Tax
- Withholding Tax
- Annual Property Tax
- Stamp Duty
- Capital Gain Tax
- Repatriation of Profit
- 10% (Absorbed by Developer)
- 14% per annum on gross rental
- 0.1% of property value
- 4% of property value (To be paid at handover)