Tonle Mekong, Chroy Changvar, Chroy Changvar, Phnom Penh
|1 Bed||1 Bath||50 Sqm||1 Garage|
|Developer||Morganford Investment (Cambodia) Co., Ltd.|
|# of Units||4840|
|Location||Tonle Mekong, Chroy Changvar, Chroy Changvar, Phnom Penh|
Morgan EnMaison, which is located on Mekong River Road in Phnom Penh’s Chroy Changvar district, is set to be a riverfront landmark by the Morganford Investment (Cambodia) Co., Ltd. There will even be a private helipad on the 220-metre high rooftop. What’s more, the multi-level luxury sky club will give a unique appeal to the skyline. The development also boasts a private yacht marina.
Morgan EnMaison’s five buildings
The Morgan EnMaison complex boasts five modern buildings sitting in a U-shaped distribution on a land area of 2.4 hectares. The campus hosts a total floor area of over 400,000 sqm.
The five buildings will embrace an ecological landscape garden and water features spanning nearly 10,000 sqm. This will be a large community living in harmony. The marina and a 200-metre riverside walking path are both leisure destinations.
The master plan of project creates generous spaces between the buildings that ensure a good view of the surroundings for each fully-furnished apartment. The two apartment buildings have 48 floors each, while the other three buildings have 54 floors. Building 2 is on sale now!
With a one-stop commercial centre and many other amenities of leisure at your fingertips, the Morgan EnMaison will be distinctive community of homes for the middle class and elites, who can enjoy a noble lifestyle along with super five-star property services.
Living in a prime location in Chroy Changvar, residents can share the profound advantages around the rising district, such as:
1. Distinguish international education options including Norton University, the Royal University of Fine Art, and the Australian International School Phnom Penh.
2. Top medical facilities include Sunrise Japan Hospital Phnom Penh and Calmette Hospital.
3. Gorgeous and colourful living and entertainment in the same area, thanks to Safari World, water amusement parks, Soka Hotel and more.
4. Nearby sporting complex under construction in preparation for the 2023 Southeast Asian Games.
5. The transportation is well-connected, so many attractions of the city are instantly accessible, such as the Aeon Mall, Yang’s Shopping Center, the Marko, and the riverside on Sisowath.
When it is completed, the Morgan EnMaison will become a benchmark for the riverfront lifestyle, and one of the choices topping the list of property investments in the capital!
For the time being, the developer is offering five types of units in Building 2. The prices start at $90,000 or $2,200/sqm. The return on investment in the area could reach approximately 20 percent per year.